I unscrewed the vinyl seat off and sanded the chair down using my electric sander and sand paper for the little spaces. I completely forgot to take a picture could of been due to my excitement I'm not sure. I went on and painted the chair black which brings out the detailed shape of the wood. Now half of the project was done and the chair was looking a hundred percent better!
I cut the fabric and the the batting the same shape as the seat an inch extra all around to give me room to staple. Making sure as I stapled the fabric was smooth and tight so it's not wrinkled once done.
All I had to do now is screw the seat back down to the chair and I have my self a lovely little accent chair! Oh and did I mention that I bought the chair for .50 cents! Total of project $3.50!